A facial cleanses, exfoliates, and nourishes the skin, promoting a clear, well-hydrated complexion and can help your skin look younger. Our range of facial procedures deliver instant results with no discomfort or downtime. They thoroughly cleanse your skin, exfoliate to dislodge and remove impurities, extract and hydrate including the use of potent antioxidants, peptides, and hyaluronic acid.
At New Age Clinic we offer a range of facials depending on your condition and skin type such as:
- Purifying facial treatment
- Anti-aging facial treatment
- Deep cleansing treatment
- Collagen facial treatment
- Normal medical facial treatment
- Hydrafacial Treatment
- HydraCool Plus Oxygen treatemnt
What does the treatment involve?
CONSULTATION: At the start of any Facial treatment a thorough consultation will take place, where our expert aesthetician will evaluate your skin and discuss with you your specific skin needs and concerns.
PROCESS: During our facials our expert aesthetician will
1. remove your makeup with a non-irritating and effective facial wipe.
2. Apply a cleanser all over your face for a deeper clean.
3. Exfoliate your skin to remove dead skin cells .
4. Steam your face to loosens dead skin cells, dirt, and oil plugs.
5. Manual Extraction is then preformed to remove and clear clogged or compacted pores.
6. A purifying mask is applied to the face for 10-20 minutes. Our masks are soaked in a serum-like formula that contains active ingredient like tea-tree oil to calm irritated, acne-prone skin or green tea to infuse
skin with antioxidant-rich moisture.
7. Serum and Vitamins are applied to the skin.
8. A Moisturizer is then applied to the face followed by SPF for moisture and protection.
TIME: The procedure takes about 45 minutes.
FINISHING: After the procedure you might notice redness for the first few hours after the treatment, this is normal and will subside.
NUMBER OF TREATMENTS NEEDED: We recommend having a professional facial every three to four weeks.
WHAT DOES THE TREATMENT INVOLVE?
DOES IT HURT?
While everyone experiences different levels of pain, the manual extraction part of a facial may be a bit painful yet tolerable.
ARE THERE ANY SIDE EFFECTS?
Minor swelling and redness, which may appear will subside quickly.
HOW OFTEN SHOULD I GET A FACIAL?
Although most facials deliver instantly visible results, if you want to see a real improvement in skin condition, you need to have one regularly. We recommend having a professional facial every three to four weeks.
WHEN WILL I SEE RESULTS?
A healthy glow is immediately achieved following a facial and should last typically 48 to 72 hours, as the skin is deeply hydrated and circulation has been boosted allowing fresh blood to bring new nutrients to the cells.
AFTERCARE OF A FACIAL ?
1. Avoid the sun after the facial.
2. Avoid exfoliating for a few days.
3. Don’t apply makeup on for a while.
4. Moisturize, moisturize, moisturize.